Forgey Quest 2012 Forgey Quest 2012

Most badass song I've heard in my life... brought tears to my eyes.

BB-7 responds:

If Dave and Femur made the song longer, it would kill every human being on the planet of awesomeness.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Ten Years of Bases Stolen by Cats

And to think this was nothing more then just a silly flash. Now ten years in the future it's probably one of the most popular memes in existence. Here's to another 10 years!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Wait...

What just happened? The amount of fanboy confusion had me laughing and completely lost even after watching it 3 times. I understand exactly where you were going with it and I can agree it's some awkward humor going on there. It's still your amazing and strange style, no matter what you decide to make fun of.

Cyberhorde Cyberhorde

Nice game!

Spade Invaders was always a fun game. Combining it with creatures that don't move at such a set motion make it better, and the power-ups adds to the playability. I think the only thing is maybe the spawns like to clutter around, and every now and then one would just get stuck. Otherwise great work!

fizzgear responds:

Thaks Tzu - and your music fits "game won" state very well!

Student park Student park

Classic

Nothing like the classic lemmings concept. It's awesome

Skirmish - Game Skirmish - Game

Great Work

This game is awesome, it may have a lack of weapons, but it's hard to complete for that reason. I spent at least an hour slicing away, upgrading the bazooka, which in turn didn't work out anyways.. only to end up going on a killing spree with the SMG.

A sequal with more guns would be awesome.

Sceptz responds:

I'm currently working on a 'weapons pack' bonus with a few extra weapons for fun. ;).

When I Return When I Return

It doesn't sound too bad. You have yourself a nice start, but you'd definitely want to look into learning the basics of mixing and music theory if you don't them by now. Besides the leveling issues, adding variation to your track, with changing melodies and harmonies, would work out well as well. Keep practicing and experimenting and I'm sure you'll get it.

vishalhd responds:

Thanks for the review man. :) I thought it needed some mixing and mastering. To tell you the truth I did this track like 2 years ago. I only recently added in the guitars. :)

Reset Reset

I've been wanting to play Okami for the longest time, I really wish I had played it so I knew the original song (though it doesn't hurt to look it up on YouTube or something). Anyways, the lyrics feel right at home in this track, the instrumentation and production by Step and Buoy is spot on (great work on the mastering Mrmilkcarton), and everything just fits together so well. Definitely adding this to my favorites and downloading it.. and looking into finding a copy right after.

~Tzu

Shanath responds:

Okami is a great game. I hear an HD release of it is coming out soon. If you haven't played it yet that's the definite one to get!

Trinity Trinity

You sir, have become my favorite orchestral artist on Newgrounds with this beautiful rendition of the various themes and songs in Monster Hunter Tri. I've been a fan of the series since it's beginnings and the soundtrack is definitely the one thing that brings the game to life. From the humble opening of the game, to the character selection and the wandering through the village to grabbing a quest notice off the board, even diving into the depths of the ocean to battle the fearsome but elegant Ceadeus... each melody fits perfectly with each encounter.

I'd go into complete detail on each and every section, but the amount of time, effort, and dedication that went into recreating a melody for each part you've covered is amazing. I can easily feel myself at each of these locations. I hope to hear more orchestral renditions from you on this scale, whether being this franchise or a different one.

~Tzu

Step responds:

Hey man, I appreciate the support! This review's awesome.

"You sir, have become my favorite orchestral artist on Newgrounds with this beautiful rendition of the various themes and songs in Monster Hunter Tri."

Clearly you haven't heard BrokenDeck's, Echo's, NickPerrin's, MaestroRage's, Breed's and Tomppaah's orchestral music yet. But thanks :3.

"I've been a fan of the series since it's beginnings and the soundtrack is definitely the one thing that brings the game to life."

I had no idea you played the game man! We should totally go online sometime haha.

"From the humble opening of the game, to the character selection and the wandering through the village to grabbing a quest notice off the board, even diving into the depths of the ocean to battle the fearsome but elegant Ceadeus... each melody fits perfectly with each encounter."

Good to know! I wanted to achieve a majestic but mystical effect with the Ceadeus music. I would've remixed the third part of the battle as well (when he actually starts fighting back) but when I tried to remix it I just couldn't get it to sound right, or transition to it properly for that matter.

"I'd go into complete detail on each and every section, but the amount of time, effort, and dedication that went into recreating a melody for each part you've covered is amazing. I can easily feel myself at each of these locations."

Thanks! I did put a tonne of effort in this so I'm glad it paid off.

"I hope to hear more orchestral renditions from you on this scale, whether being this franchise or a different one."

Don't be surprised if there does end up being one in the (distant) future! Maybe not now though, making a medley like this has drained every slither of musical energy that I had stored up in my body :(.

Thanks a bunch for the great review, I really owe you one!